The issuing of a clearance certificate for classiffied information is not the only reliance on a simple prerequisite for a authorized person to perform their assignment, hovever there is a list of obligations and procedures to follow.
The following measures are in place as the basic pillars for a protection of classified information
- personnel security measures, which are connected to the selection, evaluation and control of persons with access to a specific range of classified information,
- administrative security measures, which define the conditions for handling classified documents,
- physical security and building security measures, which are to secure the protection of buildings and protected premises using mechanical barriers, technical security equipment, physical protection, regime measures and mutual combinations thereof,
- technical security equipment, which functions to protect classified information in virtual electronic environments,
- industrial security measures, applicable to entrepreneurs to whom the government has disclosed classified information or that the government requested create such classification information.